Ghidorzi Companies is a multi-disciplinary real estate and construction organization with offices in Wausau and Madison, Wisconsin. The company employs several hundred professionals and coordinates projects throughout the state.
The success of the Ghidorzi Companies is due, in part, by their multi-discipline business approach. It also made for a difficult interactive strategy, as some of these disciplines are unrelated to the others. Construction, Development, Architectural Design, Interior Design and Hospitality (the company owns Marriott, Carlson and Wyndham properties) can be confusing when grouped together on a single website, or integrated together in a social media plan. With projects as diverse as hospital and clinic work for UW Hospitals & Clinics, to hotel construction, office development, apartments and shopping centers, TMA+Peritus worked to streamline the Information Architecture for Ghidorzi’s new website, their social media plan blog, content creation and brand enhancement.
- Develop messaging and positioning for Ghidorzi that differentiated them from other General Contractors and Developers
- Design and develop a new website that moves beyond the traditional industry “brochure” site and embraces interaction, web to video, social media and real-time information
- Leverage social media in an effort to decrease traditional marketing and advertising costs by planning social media as traditional media, training Ghidorzi staff on protocol and processes, and assisting with ongoing content creation counseling
Results of Our Partnership
- Launched the fully integrated website with a complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, along with a comprehensive CMS and live action webcams for real time information
- Developed an integrated blog site called “Stories” and pre-populated content and posts. Changed the corporate culture away from a reluctance to blog to a can’t wait to post culture
- Achieved interaction objectives with social media networks, RSS feeds, web-to-video features, blog posts and event marketing through social media promotion