Optimum Plastics was formed by the merger of two companies with two very different websites. Neither site was responsive and the website content needed to come together in an organized and focused manner. We conducted voice-of-customer research and applied that research towards the design, writing, and development for a responsive website to communicate the fundamental story of Optimum Plastics and their product offerings.
We also designed their logo and created all of their print materials such as business cards, letterhead, and brochures.
- Voice of Customer Research
- User Experience Design
- Responsive Website Design
- Responsive Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Logo Design
- Brochure Design and Writing